- Complete construction documents to include drawings and specifications/documentation
- Review design and follows QAQC processes through design phase
- Technical resources to other engineer, Designers, Estimators and Project Managers
- Responsible for design coordination with Project manager that design documents meet project scope requirements
- Perform engineering Calculations
- Create electrical schematics per electrical & mechanical engineering directions
- Have expert level capability in using AUTOCAD Electrical symbols and PLC symbols
- Sustain working knowledge of model/layout space and dimensioning components
- Be able to create/generate reports from the electrical schematics
- Creating electrical schematics and control rack, panel, enclosure layout drawings per Electrical and Mechanical engineering directions
- Creating and modifying electrical symbols and panel layout blocks using AUTOCAD electrical
- Creating drawing components layout in 3D
- Creating/generating reports from the electrical schematics ie. drawing index, PLC, wire and cables from/to list
- Working in a modifying project BOM's aid engineers in procurement process
Qualifications And Requirements
- The candidate must have a minimum of a BSc in Electrical Engineering from a reputable university.
- No working experience required.
Starting Salary shall be GHS 1,000.00 with applicable Performance Bonuses.