- Assists the Executive Chairman and co-ordinates operations at all project sites in accordance with laid down policies in order to achieve the production and performance targets/goals.
- Must have the ability and appetite to get results and be able to push for the achievement of corporate goals at all times.
- Must be able to develop and implement modern/improved methods and procedures to analyze operational problems and initiate the implementation of the appropriate resolution mechanism.
- Provides guidance and input to heads and managers in preparation of their detailed work programs for all activities and ensures that activities are completed within their periods and budgets.
- Must hold regular production meetings with heads and managers to address pertinent issues relating to work progress and ensure that targets are met.
- Maintains a productive human resource environment by effective use of performance review systems and foster open two-way communication among the workforce.
- Ensures that the Commercial Unit prepares monthly valuations and applies for monthly certificates.
- Ensures that payments are promptly collected from Clients.
- Identifies appropriate training opportunities to enable staff broaden and develop their professional skills.
- Must have an oversight on all company assets.
- Maintains good relationship with all relevant key stakeholders.
- Deputizes in the absence of the Executive Chairman.
- Undertakes other duties as required by the Executive Chairman.
- Ensures effective measures for monitoring and evaluation of all operations in the organization.
Health, Safety & Environment (HSE):
- Responsible for ensuring that all of the legal requirements for HSE are met, and all staff comply with HSE regulations.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum Qualification: Bsc/ BA . Project Management or Administration
- Required Experience: 10 years