- Oversee the planning and managing the marketing campaigns to promote the firm’s brand and services online and offline.
- Design and oversee all aspects of the company’s digital marketing including the marketing database, email and display marketing campaigns.
- Plan and monitor the firm’s presence on social media
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic and target audience and make appropriate recommendations.
- Devise strategies to drive massive website traffic and leads and help drive conversions.
- Illustrates concept by designing high quality layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Use modern tools and software and creativity to achieve high quality results
- The executive will be responsible for the production high value video content for social media.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree with 2 years’ experience
- Prior experience as a digital marketer is required
- Comprehensive skills in producing motion graphics and video content using simple tools: essential skills in video recording, design, script, video edits etc
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and all software tools required for the job.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Additional foreign language is an advantage.
Interested and Qualified person's should send CVs to [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.