Nous recherchons un professionnel de la finance unique en son genre, capable de diriger et de conseiller des projets potentiels d’énergie propre du point de vue de l’investissement. Le candidat idéal est une personne qui peut également gérer le projet tout au long de son cycle de vie du point de vue du financement.
- Do you have 7-10 years’ experience developing SPV’s as well as identifying and conducting due diligence on potential investment opportunities for renewable energy projects within Africa?
- Have you managed a project from the point of investment, right through to its operations? Able to answer a solid yes to all these questions? Then fate brought you to this advert for a reason… keep reading!
- A well-established private equity advisory firm that is quickly expanding their renewable energy division and directing their funds and advisory strategies to emerging markets in Africa is looking for an individual who has a deep interest in financing sustainable energy projects and is ready to become their Development Lead. The role, which is based in theAbidjan area of Côte d'Ivoire, requires an innovative strategic thinker. Overall, the Development Lead will be responsible for leading the development of projects throughthe entire investment life cycle, including the origination and development. Therefore, in order to successfully take ownership of the responsibilities required for this role,you must hold a Legal, Financial or Engineering degree - which is imperative to take on the challenges of the role and enable your ability to excel.
- You will have ideally come from an EPC background and able to structure PPA’s as well as oversee regulatory and project requirements such as permitting, licencing and handling concession agreements. Experience in making projects bankable and finding the required partners and engaging with the right stakeholders is essential in your portfolio of work. It’s these types of expertise which will help you establish yourself as a central player in leading the team to victory and growing within the firm.
- Furthermore, to fully immerse yourself in this role, you are required to display specialised technical or development management support either directly (in-person) or via overseeing the portfolio of projects in the pipeline. This skill will come in handy as you will be responsible for preparing project screening notes and investment committee papers for both the Management Committee and the Investment Advisory Committee. Other duties that will fall under your belt will include representing the company and taking the lead in participating in specific project opportunities, leading the development negotiation as well as the structuring of project agreements, performing due diligence where site visits are concerned to scope out potential investment opportunities and assisting with necessary procurement activities.
- If this opportunity sums up your skills and expertise, and you are wanting to travel across West Africa as you take the lead in managing various investment projects, then this is your opportunity.
Si nous parlons votre langue ... alors ne manquez pas cette occasion unique d'aider à illuminer l'Afrique! Appliquer maintenant!!!
- Must speak French!
- Legal, Financial or Engineering Degree is important
- 7-10 years’ experience in developing, constructing and operating power generation project within the African renewable energy sector
- Familiarity with EPC processes with at least 5+ years’ in financial closure processes,
- Excellent understanding and ability to write up different agreements including; PPAs, Joint Development Agreements and Implementation Agreements
- Must have experience working on financial models and an ability to make the toughest projects bankable and profitable!
- Strong leadership and organisational skills, with managing and leading teams to success
- Willingness to travel extensively within Africa and/or relocate within Africa
COMPENSATION: R1.7M - R1.95M CTC per annum