- Provide world-class customer care to both internal and external customers.
- Advise customers of available products and services
- Promptly input all customer complaint information into the complaint database and notify the appropriate personnel, per approved procedures
- Keep accurate records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Provide timely feedback to supervisor regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Foster strong and positive communications with all customers.
- Offer appropriate and relevant information to customers.
- Maintain a position of trust and responsibility by keeping all customer business confidential
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of HND/ Diploma
- Must be Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A Minimum of 1-3 years experience in Customer Service