A Reputable Company seeks the services of a Customer Service Officer
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Dansoman, Greater Accra
Customer Service Standards
- Ensure total client satisfaction at all times and by all staff within or across all branch network.
- Develop and ensure KYC standards are fully complied with at all times in every aspect and line of duty.
- Professionally ensure the comfort of all visitors, clients and other stakeholders of the company.
- Educate (face to face and other technological means) clients on all company products.
- Responsible for serving customers by providing products and service information, resolving product and service problems
- Responsible for all account opening and enquiries from customers at the branch and also resolving all account opening related queries.
- Handle all general enquiries at the bank whilst maintaining high level of professionalism and service standards
- Expected to resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customers complaints; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- All other responsibilities assigned by supervisor
Qualification and Requirements
- One to two years’ post national service experience in the required field.
- Holds a diploma/HND from a reputable Tertiary Institution
- Sharp marketing skills
- Understanding of financial products
- Having a driving license and being bilingual on any foreign language will be of an advantage.
- Exceptional ability to work independently and under pressure
- Possess Leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communicator
- Attention to detail and disciplined
- High sense of integrity
- Good problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Matured and disciplined
- Ability to cross sell
- Phone skills
- Documentation skills