Strategy Formulation & Execution
- Implement Customer Experience strategy
- Embed a customer centered culture
- Ensure consistent customer experience across touch points channel - digital, direct and via social media channels
- Implement Customer Lifecycle roadmap to ensure that the maximum value is derived from customers
- Drive a ‘customer first approach’ across all touch points
- Deliver strategic/tactical roadmap of initiatives to achieve multi-channel customer experience
- Implement policies, and processes to ensure we continue to invest in - and differentiate with - an extraordinary customer experience.
- Using customer journey mapping and methodology to identify pain points and create solutions to address these
- Ensure development of customer experience standards across all touch points.
- Drives key ‘voice of customer’ initiatives throughout the organization with the ultimate goal of enhancing customer satisfaction, increasing sales, reducing costs, and positively moving customer loyalty
- Analyses customer complaints obtained through the customer relationship management systems to ensure the identification of root causes of service issues
- Successfully implement customer metrics/insights, KPIs and processes
- Successfully ensure delivery of Care Key performance Indicators
- Drive appropriate level of customer segmentation to deliver personalized and relevant customer touch-points experience
- Ensure attainment tactical effectiveness in of touchpoints excellence & procedures
- Manage a framework of qualitative and quantitative measures that would allow the team to effectively monitor and evaluate customer satisfaction
- Effective liaison between various functions / departments within the organization to gain support and help resolve issues.
- Monitor, identify and highlight any gaps observed in process or service delivery to enhance customer experience.
- Identify bottlenecks, find solutions, facilitate and implement process improvements.
- Ensure proper 3rd party vendor governance with up to date SOPs and contracts
Training (CEx & Touchpoint Capability Development)
- To support CEx & Care through the training of staff in specified operational training identified in line with the Customer journey, systems and any operational initiatives.
- Develop and manage industry standard training programs and frameworks. Maintain an up to date knowledge base and training needs analysis
- To build the capacity of staff to deliver on the CEx journey roadmap and/or any new developments in CEx & Care.
- Ensure that refresher trainings are conducted to enhance the skills of staff
- Manage annual budget
- Rigorously monitor regional performance against approved budgets and put measures in place to address variances. Continuously identify areas for improved efficiency
- Manage team members to ensure effective delivery of business unit objectives.
- Develop a high performing team by embedding formal performance development and informal coaching. Encourage frequent knowledge sharing between team members.
- Determine and analyse development needs for the team and ensure that identified training requirements are budgeted for and executed.
- Interview and recruit new members of the team, including determining appropriate compensation levels with input from HR
- Create effective agent workforce and recruitment demand plans to ensure that current and future business requirements can be met within budget.
- Review and update the department’s organisation structure and role description on at least an annual basis to ensure that they are fit for purpose and contain all the accountabilities of each team member.
- Approve leave requests for team members and create leave plan to ensure adequate coverage.
- When required, initiate disciplinary processes for team members calling on support from HR when required.
- Resolve grievances raised by team members and escalate only if required.
- Address poor performance of any team member through the formal Performance Improvement programme and ensure that continued poor performance is appropriately dealt with.
- Motivate team members and ensure that their efforts are recognised
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA advantageous
- A minimum of 5-7 years in a commerce, business administration or sales and marketing leadership role
- A minimum of 3 years of Customer experience and Call Center Management
- Detailed commercial and financial acumen, balanced with creative flaw
- Ability to communicate both orally and written in French
- Customer Centricity
- Developing value propositions
- Brand Management
- Reporting and Research
- Project Management
- Financial Management/Budgeting
- Marketing Management
- Regulatory and Legal Compliance
- Media Management
- Vendor Management
- Planning and Organising
- Relationship Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Decision making
- Critical appraisal
- Holistic thinking
- Persuading & Influencing