A Reputable Company seeks the services of a Customer Care Associate
Job Title: Customer Care Associate
Job Location: Airport Residential, Greater Accra
- Manage the front desk and ensuring customer/ client satisfaction
- Coordinate with housekeeping and facility management on the status of all suites.
- Manage check-in and check-out process for clients.
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with corporate representatives and tourism agents.
- Prompt and professional response on customer queries, or complaints regarding overbooking, amenities/services etc.
- Contribute to individual and general targets set for the department.
- Act as a main point of contact for guest information verification as needed.
- Manage all reservation points.
- Deliver weekly quantity and quality reports on specific topics such as last-minute availability,status of booking reservations and budget handling to line managers.
- Track future room availability on the basis of reservations and help develop forecasts for room revenue and occupancy.
- Create concepts to promote the serviced suites model further.
- Provide consistency of office cover within the Marketing and Sales teams and carry out any other tasks or projects at the direction of the department management.
- Responsible for our serviced suites model
- Processes reservations by mail, telephone, other departments like travel agents
- Carrying out viewings
- Ensure all communication and documentation relating to reservations and confirmations are issued and executed in a timely manner.
- Creates and maintains reservation records as well as all other necessary documents.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of a Degree
- At least 2 years in customer service