- Supervise and Co-ordinate for cocoa pod counting operations and data entry
- Supervise logistics (travel arrangements, vehicle maintenance, expenses, etc.)
- Source production and weather data from official sources
- Act as a main point of contact between London and West Africa
- Be willing to travel to Côte d'Ivoire on a regular basis as well as Nigeria occasionally
- Be willing to spend extended periods of time on the road and in cocoa farms (15 to 20 days/month initially)
- Ensure resource assignment, work allocation, training development and performance assessment are completed in timely manner.
- Provide guidance to his or her team in resolving operational issues and problems.
Experience & Qualifications
- Candidate must have BA or MSc. in Agronomy, Economics, Statistics or related subjects (optional)
- At least 5-10 years’ experience running field operations in Agronomy, Sustainability or Traceability.
- Ideally, the candidate should speak good English, Twi and French.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.