Reports To: Credit Manager
Reportees: Back Office
- Providing information to customers by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and loan files in system.
- Prepare loan agreements and ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Updating and preparing daily reports.
- Credit application processing in system, updation of credit bureau data.
Qualification and Requirements
- Commerce or Finance Graduate
- Between 4-6 yrs of experience (overall)
- Must have Credit management exposure
- Must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Understanding of retail finance
- Relationship building
- Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills.
- Credit management
Age Limit: Above 30 years
Kindly send CV's to: [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.