A Leading Advertising and Publishing Company is looking for bold, creative thinkers with a passion for advertising and design to join their team as Creative Studio Professional.
· Assist with the strategic planning, development and creative execution of audio-visual advertising campaigns.
· Creation of materials for features, episodic and brand campaigns.
· Oversee the audio-visual finishing process for advertising & creative content and monitoring the final delivery.
· Effectively manage and organise a high volume of incoming & outgoing material in a timely and secure manner.
· Analyse and manage client requests and deadlines using best practices to communicate clearly to all stakeholders.
· A minimum of 4 years’ experience of creating audio-visual materials within the advertising & publishing industry.
· A bachelor’s degree in graphic designing, advertising, marketing, communications and any other related creative field.
· Extensive knowledge in digital, print and audio/visual design production and finishing.
· Excellent design management experience of workflows.
· Responds to tasks with urgency and maturity in day-to day and high –pressure situations.
· Organise with an acute attention to detail to help maintian an effective office.
· Represents the team in a cordial and professional manner when dealing with other executives or external partners.
· Able to balance creative goals with the principle of efficient and well planned production.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· A competitive salary package will be offered to the most suitable candidate.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.