The Firm is a solely owned Human Resource Consultancy firm located in Tema that started its operations in January 2018 as a Training and Recruitment firm for small scale organizations and gradually expand its services to larger organizations.
Periodic Entrepreneurial Training programs are also organized for Young Entrepreneurs. We also provide Graphic Design and Cleaning Services to organizations.
There are a large number of small scale industries or enterprises here in Ghana and abroad that are not able to survive as a result of huge service charges meted out to them by service providers, as such Yawny Consults is reaching out to such organizations with affordable but top of the class services.
JOB TITLE: Corporate Trainer
JOB LOCATION: Tema, Greater Accra
- Sell and market the organizations training needs to client organizations and making effective follow ups.
- Work with managers both internally and externally to determine Training needs of the organization.
- Design and implement Training programs.
- Plan and schedule Training sessions.
- Conduct periodic seminars, workshops and Training sessions on behalf of the organization.
- Prepare educational materials to meet client needs.
- Support and Mentor new employees when needed.
- Select and book Training venues where needed.
- Track attendance to Trainings and make follow up calls to persons who attend the training and where dealing with a corporate client request follow up with department or unit heads after Training to find out if there is evidence of learning transfer and how best to resolve after training problems.
- Assist the Manager with the Management of Training budgets.
- Send weekly and Monthly reports to Manager.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- BSC or BA in Business, Finance or Human Resource with 1-2 years’ experience in training
- Experience with an e-learning software is an asset.
- Must possess a training certification from a recognized institution.
- Must be a member of a recognized professional body.
- Proven experience as corporate trainer.
- Great to excellent understanding of various teaching methodologies and tools.
- Great to excellent time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Great to excellent ability to multi-task.
- Great to excellent critical thinker with problem solving approach.