- Develop and lead concept strategy, by establishing mid and long term business plan
- Analyze competitors’ activities in Africa and assess opportunities for business development.
- Formulate and implement specific strategy in defined focused countries in alignment with the Regional sales organization, HQ and relevant supporting departments
- Set-up, Lead and deploy strategic cooperation with key partners
- Plan and steer profitability of the concept as well as other defined KPI’s
- Organize, lead, & participate in regular and Ad Hoc meetings
- Report to Automotive Aftermarket Regional Director and President
Competencies and Qualifications
- University degree in marketing, business administration or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years Business Management (profit center) experience in a managerial position.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in franchise or network concept
- Technical understanding of the automotive industry is a plus
- Excellent negotiation skills and Strong target orientation.
- High efficiency on time management, strong communication skills, ability to build sustainable relationships
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Fluent in English, French and German are a plus
- Willingness to travel frequently
- PC literate with excellent skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Regional Director (West and Central Africa) - Project Lead Workshop concepts (Africa) - Concept Manager (Africa)