The primary purpose of this role is to take full responsibility and control for the accounting of the business of the company, ensuring the accurate management accounting of the daily, weekly, monthly and year end results of the company. The role also needs to ensure the statutory compliance, provision of accurate information for year-end audit and annual budget.
- Preparing Financial Statements
- Budget preparation and Monitoring
- Payroll functions
- Advisory - Recommending ways of cutting costs, identifying potential loopholes
- Providing information for Audits
- Working with the company’s trading shops management in ensuring financial prudence