Job Title: Community Manager
Job Location: Kumasi
Goal - To grow sales and company brand within territory through innovative ideas.
- Create community following of the brand in other to drive sale.
- Create responsive and engaging content on social media and other digital platforms.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Manage relationship between the company and clients in the manager’s community.
- Develop content strategy and plan that is relevant to the community
- Build relationship with potential customers and industry professionals
- Effectively advocate company products within community
- Respond to queries, questions suggestions on time.
- Stay abreast of industry trends
- Monitor community and evolve as interests and trends evolve
- Liaise with the business development /marketing team on new offers and deals.
- Manage relationship between the company and restaurants through regular contact with restaurant managers.
- Sourcing feedback from restaurant managers on the use of the app to better improve service.
- Responsible for handling the publicity of company on local radio, TV station, etc
Qualification and Requirements
- Degree in marketing from an accredited university
- Experience in launching initiatives and event planning
- 5 years’ experience in account management or brands management
- very outgoing personality
- Ability to track metrics
- Strong social media /digital marketing skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Good problem solving skills
- Creative and proactive
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
NOTE: Must be resident in Kumasi
Kindly send CV's to: [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.