A reputable Cleaning Company is looking to hire a qualified a project coordinator for its operations in Accra and beyond.
- Spearheading and administering cleaning (Facility Management) operations for the company.
- Conduct surveys and prepare quotations for cleaning and fumigation operations
- Handle, administer and supervise other works (fumigation and other facility management works.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Coordinate; manage and supervise all cleaning and fumigation projects tasks in Accra and across as required.
- Coordinate with artisans for various repair works for facility management
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Run facility management division of cleaning and fumigation and ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Redeploy cleaning staff and reschedule cleaning activities to cover for staff absences.
- Prepare regular reports on the efficiency and effectiveness of the provision of the cleaning service for the Facilities Manager and meet regularly with the Facilities Manager to discuss and review the performance of the cleaning service.
- To ensure that cleaning equipment and materials are safely maintained and stored
- To ensure cleaners carry out cleaning duties as required including sweeping, dusting, wall washing, toilet cleaning, mopping and use of vacuum cleaners
- Determining project changes and providing administrative support as needed.
- Developing projects strategies and ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality or related field of study.
- Candidate must have deep knowledge in cleaning (post construction cleaning, glass cleaning), fumigation and facility management
- Candidate must have 4 - 5 years experience in cleaning and be familiar with all the cleaning consumables, materials and machines (Scrubbing, Vacuum cleaner, Squeegee, Wet and Dry…)
- Must have excellent communication and writing skills
- Able to multi task and think outside the box.
- Must be creative and willing to learn
- Age between 32 – 40 years
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to delegate and work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge files management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and under intense pressure
- Candidate must know how to drive
Salary : Gh 1000 and above