- Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, craftsmen and operatives.
- Setting out, leveling and surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Liaising with subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of working experience with Quality assurance and Works planning in Buildings and General Civil work.