MINIMUM QUALIFICATION : ACII or equivalent with at least 5 years experience as a General Manager in an insurance company or brokerage.
- Input for preparation of company's budget.
- Follow up with insurance companies on outstanding commission payments and un-issued tax clearance certificates.
- Supervision of the preparation of Statutory Quarterly Financial Reports to National Insurance Commission.
- Supervision of the preparation of Annual Financial Statements.
- New Business Development.
- Setting sales targets for marketing officers.
- Support preparation of bids and tender documents.
3. Human Resources
- HR Policy Administration.
- Employment Contracts.
- Leave schedule administration.
- Staff Appraisal.
- Ensure company's administration system is working and inputs are being properly done.
- Monthly renewals (reminders) are sent to clients timeously.
- Ensure pending renewals are followed up until renewed.