The CFO shall
- Provide sound financial advice to CEO, executive management and other senior management staff.
- Provide an effective financial management service to the company.
- Act as the leading interface between management and board on financial matters.
- Contribute to the achievement of the company’s objectives by providing advice and guidance on financial strategy.
- Oversee all internal control procedures, accounting procedures and systems used by the Company
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in close cooperation with the CEO to ensure that an appropriate financial policy framework is in place to guide that company's financial decision making.
- Advise finance committee on the financial implications of any major decisions.
- Work closely with the CEO and the finance committee of the board as part of a mutually supportive senior management team. Advise the two on the likely financial consequences of all proposed courses of action.
- Maintain records to meet legal and tax requirement
- Plan and manage the company's tax issues and relationship with Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) under existing and proposed legislation.
- Prepare the statutory annual financial statements in compliance with IFRS and the requirements of Companies Act 2019, Act 992.
Interested Applicant's should send CV's to [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.