- Handling cash and other tenders accurately.
- Accepting payment and providing change, when appropriate.
- Issues refunds for returned items after approval by Management.
- Checks to make sure all cash tendered is not counterfeit.
- Counts the till at the end of the day to ensure the amount tendered for the bank is correct.
- Reports incorrect till count using proper paperwork or counting machine procedure.
- Bags cash for transfer to a vault or bank.
- Has a high level of efficiency and accuracy in the management of cash.
- Provides premier customer service, including greeting them and responding to queries.
- Answers calls to the store and directs them as needed.
- Evaluates products and has the ability to multitask.
- Should have a general knowledge of all brand products and pricing in the shops and that of the company’s competitors.
- Issues receipts to customers for their purchases.
- Informs customers about special offers on items.
- Directs customer enquiries to other staff if unable to answer them satisfactorily.
- Attentive to detail, trustworthy, experienced in cash management, good communication skills, positive attitude, customer oriented, friendly, follows instructions and helpful.
Qualification Required and Experience
- A certificate from a recognized institution.
- Additional certification in Office Management is a plus.
- Two (2) years relevant experience in a similar position or its equivalent.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organisation, coordinating, and customer service attitude.
- Computer literacy skills.
- Must pass an Integrity Assessment Application Procedure.
How to Apply
Please send detailed CV together with a cover letter and contact number to [email protected]