- Handle cash, credit or cheque transactions with customers
- Scan goods and collect payments
- Ensure pricing is correct
- Issue change, receipts, refunds, or tickets
- Redeem stamps and coupons
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
- Make sales referrals, cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Bag items carefully
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishment
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Keep reports of transactions
- Process returns and check to see if items are damaged
- Answer customers' questions and get a manager if answer doesn't solve the issue
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
Qualification and Requirements
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of an SSSCE or WASSCE or Diploma in Business Studies or its equivalent at a recognised institution or professional body.
- He/ she must be computer literate, possess good communication skills and have knowledge in stock management.
- At least two years working experience.
Interested applicants should forward their application and/or Curriculum Vitae to [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.