Who We Are
- Dealers in the importation and sale of frozen meat, fish and poultry products with cold stores in the major parts of Ghana.
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Receives payments in exchange of goods sold by accepting cash.
- Issue receipts and change to customers.
- Resolve customer complaints in a proactive manner.
- Ensure management of daily cash accounts.
- Count money at the beginning and ending of schedule.
- Open and close tills at the end of each schedule.
- Efficiently manage cash transactions with customers.
- Issue receipts, refunds, or change.
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas.
- Coaching and assistance to new Cashiers where necessary.
- Maintain accurate records of daily transactions.
- Assist with accounts payable and receivable tasks.
- Assist with filing of documents.
- Ensure the maintenance of a working environment that yields productivity.
- A minimum of a Diploma from any accredited tertiary institution.
- Knowledge in a similar role.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Attention to detail with general mathematics skills.
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Possesses integrity and honesty on scope of work.
- Must reside in Tema or Kasoa and its environs.
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks.
- Strong product knowledge and understanding of target customers.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.