- As the primary point of contact for the C-level executive, demonstrates professional demeanor and discretion, and is able to handle a variety of personalities and multiple demands with constantly changing priorities and schedules in a high pressure, dynamic work environment.
- Highly organized and resourceful, with an attention to detail in all aspects of the role. Able to gather information, documents and data and formulate analytics, etc. in preparing issues for discussion and reports for review that require the attention and decision-making of the C-Level executive, to expedite movement of issues/decisions through the executive’s office.
- Maintains the C-Level executive calendar, arranging and coordinating internal and external meetings. Manages travel calendar, making all travel arrangements and any required/subsequent changes so that the executive is in attendance at all internal/external meetings.
- Able to create draft communications for executive review and approval.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Screen CEO’s mail from outside and within organization. Assist with completing deadlines, creating documents, assignments, gathering reports, information and initiate communication on behalf of CEO.
- Attend internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO and ensure appropriate action items are documented and critical follow up is executed.
- Communicates with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the Management Team and members of staff.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- At least five (5) years of experience supporting a senior-level executive, with significant experience interacting with internal and external organizations at all levels.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Previous experience working in a dynamic, high demand work environment with specific deadlines, where the role required handling and maintenance of highly confidential and sensitive materials.
- Demonstrated success at self-management in regard to changing priorities and workflow.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written. •
- Conversational/Written French a plus
Salary is Negotiable
Location - Joshua Industrial Complex, Kpone-Tema