Business Executive is expected to:
- Keep and maintain a healthy pipeline of potential susu customers
- Acquire new customers to be defined in KPIs
- Mobilize cheap deposits to be defined in KPIs
- Retain deposits mobilized to be defined in KPIs
- Collect deposits from customer’s preferred location daily
- Agree with customers on the suitable times for collecting deposits
- Generate new accounts through referrals from existing customers
- Ensure that all KYC requirements and documents are accurate and adequate for all depositors
- Use customer information proactively in the prevention of fraud and scams
- Adhere to deposit collection policies and procedures ensuring that customer funds are deposited into customer accounts without suppression.
Tools and Equipment Handles
- Mobile Telephone (where applicable)
- Account opening and other related forms
- Marketing collateral
- WASSCE or HND 1 or equivalent qualification.
- One (1) year experience in sales preferably from a busy financial institution in the same capacity;
- Must be computer literate
- Strong selling skills
- Critical thinker with good analytical skills.
- Results oriented
- A strong network of referral sources
- Customer service orientation and commercial awareness;