A Reputable Company seeks the services of Business Development Managers
Job Title: Business Development Managers
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with the Executive Director to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in company's branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, and website.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Explain to prospective clients about the advantages of the products/services offered and follow up with them in order to close business deals.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to increase in sales, clients, and territories.
- Develop tailored business proposals/pitches to new and existing clients and institute tracking of pitch efforts and related trends.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Collaborate with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of a Degree in Marketing/Business Administration or related field
- At least Two years experience in Marketing or Business Development
- Excellent Communication skill
- Self motivated and ability to lead a team
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence decisions effectively
- Ability to manage operations and team