You may be a good fit if you:
- Are you a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the business?
- Can you investigate and define opportunities or frame business problems with supporting data and analysis?
- Can you solve problem, breaking down complex issues into smaller pieces and work with your stakeholders to solve these issues?
- Can you communicate efficiently and set direction within the business working with senior stakeholders?
- Are willing to act in multiple roles to unblock your team, this might include business analysis, defining customer UX or support with feature testing?
- Are you a self-starter able to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans?
- Are you technical enough to investigate opportunities, ask good questions about the products and solutions which are being built and to challenge the team where appropriate?
- Scan the current market and explore various areas of new possible product development
- Responsible for the recruitment of additional billers and/or partners
- Review commercial agreements associated with key billers and partners
- Business and performance analysis with product and best practice recommendation
- Responsible for country performance reporting and other analysis to group on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Collaborate with other team members in line other business areas/activities (marketing, sales, customer service etc)
- Offer support for product development and transaction reconciliation
Qualification and Requirements
- A university degree in Marketing, Economics, Management or any related field
- You must have at least three years of experience in mobile financial services telecommunications, finance and product development
- You are technical and can work closely with software engineers in an Agile environment
- You have some experience of taking software products to market
- Must possess strong analytical skills. Expertise in Finance is an added advantage
- Must be proficient in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point etc)
- Must have experience in a start-up environment
- Must possess an understanding of the mobile money and digital finance industry landscape within the country