- Represent the aftermarket in defined countries/ markets and assigned customer portfolio.
- Achieve sales target and overall management of activities with related customer portfolio
- Responsible for payment collection for assigned customer portfolio
- Research for market information: key players by product range, market volumes
- Research for potential new customers and/or local partners
- Promotion of automotive aftermarket business range (Parts, Diagnostics & Workshop Service)
- Collection and management of customer claims
- Support project development and implementation
- Support in event organisation and promotion
- Consultancy to partners, ensuring of sales competences at partner level and assist partner in overcoming structural weaknesses
- Systematic introduction of new products into the market
- Regular customer visits
- Reporting to Territory Sales Manager
Competencies and Qualifications
- University Degree in marketing, business administration or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position in a multinational company
- Communicate effectively with high attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to multitasks; proactive, “can do attitude”
- Excellent working knowledge of MS office (word, excel, PowerPoint
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong coordination skills & target orientation.
- Technical understanding of the automotive industry is a plus
- High efficiency on time management, ability to build sustainable relationships
- Willingness to travel frequently
- PC literate with excellent skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Fluent English and French (speaking and writing); German is a plus.
- Regional Director (West and Central Africa) - Territory Sales Manager(West and Central Africa) - Business Development Manager