- Sell the Company's products (Software /Hardware) and related professional services.
- Prepare and present software demos to prospective/existing clients including handling objections, project scope, and negotiating pricing.
- Develop and maintain new customers by working with Software Implementation Consultants to ensure Clients are satisfied with their purchase.
- Build enduring relationships with Clients by carefully selecting software/hardware offerings that suit their business needs as well as addressing customer concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Engage with C-level Executives (e.g.: CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, CHRO, etc.) to understand industry imperatives, develop workable business scenarios and solutions to address such scenarios.
- Compile quality documents in response to Request for Proposals (RFPs), Expression of Interest (EOI), etc.
- Take product-specific certification exams required by Strategic Business Partners to deepen product/technology knowledge to address customers’ needs confidently and profitably.
- Consistently meet and exceed sales and other performance targets.
- Must have a Sales Craft
- A minimum of a university degree in Sales and Marketing or other business fields.
- 1 - 3 years work experience in selling Software, Telecom equipment, or other complex technology equipment
- Practical working knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office Suite especially Microsoft Word and PowerPoint is a must.
- Experience in proposal writing and responding to RFPs, EOIs and tenders is an added advantage.