Reports to: General Manager
Remuneration: Per approved remuneration structure. Details of the terms of employment will be discussed at the interview.
- Sale and Advisory services
- Handling of all customer requests
- Relationship management
- Feedback management.
- Reporting and Data Management
- Proactively identify, contact, and sell life policies to the target market.
- Maintain a consistent high level of service delivery whilst identifying new business opportunities.
- Serve as personal insurance advisers and or consultants to their clientele in the value creation process.
- Manage all customer related issues ranging from online services to policy administration issues, payment of premiums, advice on new products and loyalty related benefits or services.
- Conduct periodic visits to the client and establish strong relationship.
- Develop and maintain a client referral database on potential clients.
- Keep records of all businesses generated
- Manage client exits whilst ensuring utmost customer satisfaction
- Developing the sales team through motivation, coaching and product knowledge education
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of a 1st degree in any discipline from a recognized University
- Working experience in sales or client services environment
- Have excellent IT skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Focused and structured in approach, effectively managing multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- A creative, confident and professional person with high levels of drive and integrity
Note that only short-listed applicants would be contacted.