A Reputable Company seeks the services of a Branch Relationship Manager
Job Title: Branch Relationship Manager
Location: Accra, Greater Accra
Responsible to plan, organize and manage assigned portfolio of accounts and market for new business with the objective of meeting set targets and ensuring that customer satisfaction is always achieved as reflected in contribution(s) to the overall objective of the department.
- Prepare account plans for all accounts in assigned portfolio.
- Manage (from initiation to repayment of credit facility and deposit mobilization) all assigned portfolios.
- Arrange visits to customers’ business premises, make regular telephone calls and generally maintain regular contacts with all customers in assigned portfolio.
- Liaise with the Credit Department to assess customers’ credit requirements for consideration by the appropriate approving authority in line with Credit Policy.
- Carry out physical inspection of assets proposed as security.
- Monitor to ensure that customers’ facilities are operated within approved limits and any excesses corrected within the agreed time.
- Assess and recommend review of customers’ risk grading in addition to monitoring lending portfolio to ensure that potential problem accounts are identified early.
- Establish good business relationships with existing customers and market for new businesses with the view of ensuring that a substantial portion of their business is channeled through the Bank.
- Monitor facilities to ensure that loan repayments are on schedule.
Qualification and Requirements
- First degree, preferably in Banking & Finance or equivalent professional qualification plus 3 -5 years relevant working experience in banking.
- These RMs should be from financial institutions
- Must Have Credit background
- Must have worked in a Financial Institution as a Relationship Manager
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) and a good team player.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills coupled with decision making ability.
- Well-developed strategic orientation with competitive awareness and bench marking.
- Good knowledge of banking products, practices and regulations
- Good marketing/sales and service focus