Job Title: Branch Office Manager / Business Development Manager
GOAL – To efficiently manage business and increase revenue through creative and effective sales strategies
Job Location: Kumasi
- Direct all operational aspects of the business including marketing, administration and human resources.
- Responsible for pitching sales offers and products to corporate institution
- Prospecting and identifying new markets for company
- Oversee development of marketing content
- Study market trends and identify new business opportunities
- Identify and grow relationship with prospects
- Plan and prepare presentation
- Research the identities of target market and develop offers that appeal to that market.
- Gather, interpret and utilize data on customer purchase trends
- Conduct competitor analysis using useful quantitative and qualitative techniques.
- Analyze company sales strategy against sales activities and make alterations where necessary
- Negotiate with potential clients
- Prepare monthly and quarterly budget
- Engage corporate entities on behalf of company.
- Responsible for meeting company set targets
Qualification and Requirements
- Must have a degree in marketing, business administration from an accredited university
- Must have 5 years work experience in business development, marketing or sales
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a managerial role
- Experience in managing a startup will be and added advantage
- Professional certificates in the field of marketing and sales will be an added advantage.
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Research and strategy
- Computer skills
- Team work
- Project management
NOTE: MUST BE RESIDENT IN KUMASI