A Reputable Company seeks the services of Loan and Recovery Officers
Job Title: Loan and Recovery Officers
Job Location: Darkuman - Accra, Greater Accra
· Complete required daily activities by calling customers who have defaulted on their accounts to ensure that they pay off.
· Set reminders and alert to remind customers of repayments and schedule meetings for discussions if need be.
· Contact various partners by sending mails and placing phone calls to the respective Heads to provide an update of customers’ details to ensure that they are contacted. Call, visit and arrange meetings with defaulting customers per assigned portfolio.
· Liaise with solicitors and other debt recovery agents to pursue defaulting customers.
· Direct services for the execution of demand letters, writs and any other court process as may become necessary.
· Make informed and effective recommendations for Management's approval on facilities for extension, restructuring and refinancing.
· Monthly analysis of classified accounts, to note the movement.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of HND accounting
- At least 1-3 years of experience
- Should be a Computer literate
- Should be Conversant with Microsoft office
- A typical work week is Monday through to Friday, however at busy times they may be required to work overtime and occasional weekends