A Reputable Finance House seeks to recruit Branch Managers. Successful Candidates will be working from Accra.
Job Title: Branch Manager
Grade: Sub Manager – Manager
Reports To: Head, Branch Control
Supervises: Branch Staff
Key Contacts Internal: Branch Staff, Executive Management ,Department Heads
External : Service Providers/ Vendors / Stakeholders
- Planning the timely execution of strategic agenda for the Risk Assets portfolio.
- Develop and implement an effective performance management systems for frontline staff.
- Maintain a high quality Risk Assets portfolio by ensuring a Non- Performing ratio of not more than 2%.
- Day to day sales of the company’s products.
- Business development through a well structured process of constant research, new market.
- Planning, directing and management of business development activities.
- Keep abreast with market and regulatory changes to ensure early identification of business opportunities as well as risk or threat and plan appropriate strategies.
- Credit Processing
- Sales Management
- Risk Management Control Standards – Ensure compliance with all policies, procedures and codes.
Qualification and Requirements
- A first degree (Minimum 2nd Class Upper ) with at least 4 years in banking or non-bank financial service environment .
- A Master’s Degree / Relevant Professional qualification will be an added advantage
Interested persons should forward their CVs and application letters to [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.