Onango is a reputable fintech company working in partnership with its partner businesses( https://www.afarmco.com/ and https://nfortics.com/ )to provide liquidity to Mobile money agents
Reports to the Zonal Support Officer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures that all cash disbursed to clients are recovered after the stipulated 24 hours
- Ensure that all cash is banked the same day
- Ensure that cash that could not be banked is converted to e-cash and returned to source
- Undertake regular and frequent calls, client visits, follow-ups to implement remedial strategies
- Initiate demand and reminding defaulting clients
- Prompt identification of unauthorized balances and follow up with action in consultation with Area Manager
- Attention to detail
- Honesty and integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use mobile apps.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- BECE, WASSCE or HND Qualification
Application deadline is Thursday 16 th January 2020.
Interested applicants should send their resumes to [email protected]
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applicants in and around Kasoa and Ashaiman are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.