- Manage and Administer the Core Banking Application including, system enhancement, data backups and Close of Business activities.
- Train and support users in the use of the application including troubleshooting and resolution of issues.
- Develop reports and enquiries for management and branch use.
- Implement new modules and upgrade the applications when required.
- Liaise with external consultants to provide requested support.
- Ensure the banking application is available for use each day.
- Participate in the functional, technical analysis and design of new features.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor in line with work duties
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- The custodian of this position should have a University degree in computer science and work experience in a financial sector.
- Must have 5 years hands on experience in T24 banking application with track record of resolving T24 technical challenges.
- Knowledge in HP-UX or any flavour of Unix.
- Candidate must be available to start work as soon as possible.
- Basic analytical and statistical skills.
- Fluency in English(written and spoken)
- Must work within deadlines and must be able to multitask.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to multitask and work within deadlines;
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and work without direction;
- Knowledge in the use of T24 Emerge, Unix and Microsoft applications
- Basic analytical and statistical skills
- Fluency in English
- Strong customer service focus and ability to work well with people from varied backgrounds and cultures at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities,
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong team player
MODE OF APPLICATION
Please send your application and CV to [email protected] Please include your telephone and e-mail contacts.
The subject matter must be BANKING APPLICATION OFFICER.