- Extensive knowledge of audit procedures, laws and regulations
- Extensive knowledge of preparation and interpretation of audit working papers
- Well vexed in Accounting and Auditing Standards and principles. E.g IFRS, IPSAS
- Well vexed in Tax Laws of the country
- Ability to audit the books and accounts of customers from either Trial Balance or Incomplete Records and compute the various taxes
- Ability to interpret the Accounting systems
- Ability to detect risks
- Write report to the Audit Manager
- Must be computer literate and be familiar with relevant accounting software
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- A little knowledge and experience in marketing/sales is an added advantage.
- At least two years of relevant work experience in auditing
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skill