- Searches for new clients through various sources
- Prepare and update all records related to the agency's business; be it contract details, expense records, database of properties, etc.
- Also checks the accuracy of documents provided by other brokers of the agency and files them in separate folders.
- Prepares and sends quotations to the clients and keeps duplicate copies of the same for official reference.
- Finds out the prices of projects launched by competitors.
- Helps in setting the annual goals for the agency and developing strategies with the different brokers to achieve the set targets.
- Has to communicate with the advertising agencies to advertise about the properties and projects in different media.
- Liaises with other organizations for promotional activities and to sponsor various events.
- Basic Salary Ghc 1,000
- Petrol Ghc. 500
- 5% commission monthly
- Health Insurance
Qualification and Requirements
- At least 3 years of experience.
- A minimum of an HND / Degree is requiired.