A Reputable FMCG Company is urgently hiring an Area Sales Manager
Duties and responsibilities
· Responsible in meeting the sales target of the Region. Cascade and deploy sales target to his/her Sales Supervisors.
· Implements sales strategic management practices as well as tactical promotions for his assigned States.
· Make sure that the Sales Supervisor are able to meet their deliverables by monitoring sales performance per Sales Supervisor, Distribution Performance as well as implementation of promotions within his assigned States.
· Monitors the coverage of the Sales Supervisor and Sales Assistant and make sure that all distributors are visited base on assigned frequency and that all retailers are served properly thru the Sales Assistant.
· Propose the optimal coverage route for the Sales Supervisor as well as Sales Assistant.
· Responsible in the documentation of outlets and territory in his area of assignment.
· Responsible for immediate reporting of mis-use of Credit Memo to
· Daily review of accounts receivables with RSM to ensure all distributors pay on time.
· And any other duties that may be assigned
· HND / BSC / PGD with minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Sales and Distribution of Consumer durables or FMCG in a national level company out of which minimum 3 years as Sales Supervisor and minimum 3 years as Sales Assistant.
· The job requires a person to work in any of the periods (rainy, sunny, harmattan, cool and hot seasons). The work cover a range of circumstances from regular work with overtime and weekend work, field and travelling working pan Nigeria with challenging customers, and so forth.
· Both mentally and physically fit. 5 human senses must be functional and can carry objects in his or her arms or on the shoulders.
- National Sales Manager or Head of Sales.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.