Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Responsible to get product ranged in all Large Format Retails / ModernTrade where the company is presently not doing any business. Achieving sales target and increasing market width and depth.
- Will take care of all key accounts/Retailers for Primary and secondary sales.
- Making stock available on all Key Accounts/General Trade, maintaining display.
- Training Promoters, Push sale through Promoters.
- Maintaining relationship with Retailer, Store managers and Department managers.
- Manage, coordinate and motivate company sales and marketing functions to achieve required sales targets.
- Should have knowledge of how to place our product and develop a smooth sales cycle in the ModernTrade/ General Trade
- Develop and coordinate sales release market information, competitors information and pricing, based on customer requirements and feedback for our products and services.
- Close follow ups with Key accounts (Po to Payments)
- Regular business review with Key accounts
- Monthly Reconciliation of accounts
- Provide inputs to the product team on innovative ideas for creating strong equity of company product in the ModernTrade channels
- Negotiating shelf space and visual merchandising
- Terms of Trade Finalization. Lead with direct team responsibility
- Manage relationships at stores, distribution centers, zonal offices of all the Modern Trade chains
- Lead a team of merchandisers & promoters to drive visibility and off takes through the modern trade outlets
- Coordinate with Modern Trade/HORECA/Institutions account teams and customer marketing teams on plans and inputs to maximize sales from the channel
- Forecast and report sales for the defined geography
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling Key Accounts / channel sales
- Managers; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Act as a main contact for existing and new customers of Modern Trade and General Trade
- Maintains contact with other Departments like Accounts, Logistics, Commercial.
Retail Marketing / Business Development
- Formulating and implementing strategies and reaching out to unexplored market segments customer groups for business expansion.
- Organizing promotional campaigns for new product development; focusing on brand establishment.
- Gathering market intelligence, tracking competitors’ activities and providing valuable inputs for fine tuning marketing strategies.
Channel And Distribution Management
- Developing business partners to expand product reach in market and launching new product.
- Enabling business growth by proper handling of the channel network involving product promotion, business development & product launch activities.
- Mapping distribution networks by helping the distributors to achieve goals set by the company, resulting in deeper market penetration and reach.
- Building and maintaining relations with clients, generating business from the existing accounts and achieving profitability and increased sales.
- Interfacing with clients for suggesting the most viable product range and cultivating relations for securing repeat business.
- Leading, nurturing & monitoring the performance of the team to ensure efficiency in process operations and meeting of individual and group targets.
- Imparting organization training programme for new recruits, while ensuring their career development and positive contribution to the company.
MIS : Proper reporting of MIS of territory.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales,
- Territory Management,
- Presentation Skills,
- Building Relationships,
- Emphasizing Excellence,
- Negotiation, Results Driven,
- Sales Planning,
- Personality Competencies:
- Ability to work in team
- Ability to communicate effectively with in the
- Ability to resolve conflicts
Candidates Should have Experience from Some of the Companies Below:
- East Mercantile
LINE OF REPORTING -- Area Sales Executive (MRF, HORECA & INS)
Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Executive (MHI)