We are a consulting, business and digital transformation, training and coaching firm in Agility (Agile) Services in the country is currently looking for a highly efficient and proactive Agile Services Lead to help with our operations.
- Lead in selling all certified trainings and Company Trainings.
- Responsible in getting agile transformation businesses for the company.
- Achieve agreed upon revenue targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Manage business associates to drive the key revenue targets, by managing all correspondence with them and following up on weekly reports.
- Prepare weekly sales reports and a monthly summary report to Leadership team.
- Drive marketing communication for company by working with digital marketing build content, social media calendar and deciding on key strategies for all marketing campaigns.
- Lead in the delivering of presentations to prospective, new and existing clients and other stakeholders.
- Manage all internal and external communications for company. By communicating with internal staff in company and managing correspondence with external clients in managing their accounts for more business.
- Handle and respond to queries from external clients quickly, effectively and accurately.
- Ensure payment of receivables in a timely manner.
- Attend industry events and acquire a keen understanding of the industry.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Marketing or related discipline (MBA is an added advantage).
- 5 years or more working experience in Sales & Marketing /business development.
- With at least two years’ experience in managerial positions
- Self-starter, able to work with very little supervision.
- Goal and results driven
- Service-oriented, with strong organizational and communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Able to successfully handle multiple priorities.
- A certain degree of creativity, latitude, and problem solving.
- Possess good marketing, presentation, negotiation skills and work all angles to achieve results.
- Articulate, highly motivated, young, energetic, and embrace challenges.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to motivate self and staff.
- Excellent IT knowledge.
- The ability to write reports and proposals.
- Excellent telephone manners.
- Fearless attitude and a hunter mentality.