Job purpose: To support advocacy actions of the organisation
Context of the role
The aim of the role is to support the organisation to deliver on its mandate of improving health outcomes for the majority of Ghanaians. Additionally, this role is to support in managing the organisation’s office.
This internship presents a unique opportunity to learn about the work we do. You will also gain exposure to development work and this will serve as an excellent introduction if you’re keen to pursue this profession.
You will also have the opportunity to attend high level fora and learn about our donors and partners. You will also learn about project management.
- Manage the organisation’s office
- Serve as the liaison between the organization and its members
- Ensure maintenance of the organization’s website, Facebook account and other social media pages by writing, updating and uploading materials.
- Supporting project design and implementation
- Plan and undertake advocacy actions
- Prepare and submit timely reports
- Organise conferences, meetings and other events
- Any other duties in support of the Communications & Publicity Unit.
- Good writing skills and the ability to produce quality proposals and reports.
- A keen interest in the principles of communication, design, branding and presentation.
- Good Communication and Advocacy Skills,
- Excellent Planning and Organizational skills,
- Strong IT Skills
- Ability to MultiTask
- Experience of generating publicity for an event or campaign.
- The ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team, a confident, flexible and open approach to work and a willingness to learn and to take on a variety of tasks.
Qualifications And Requirements;
- A minimum of first degree
- Must have completed National Service
Responsible to: Executive Secretary
Remuneration: Paid Internship
Duration: 6 Months
Job Location: Accra
Please send your application cover letter and relevant CV to: [email protected]
Please note that due to a potentially high number of applications; only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.