Candidate with strong office administration skills, good understanding of managerial procedures and ability to work with minimal supervision. A quick thinker, proactive in approach, uses initiative, and has good organizational skills. Pays attention to detail and has the ability to work under pressure with accuracy. A good team player with the ability to work in a small team. Commitment to the vision and purpose of the institution.
- Responsible to ensure daily operations are carried out to meet the required objectives and targets.
- Oversee work of support staff to ensure project requirements and deadlines are met and conduct orientations on policies and work ethics for the overall success of the institution.
- Work closely with the Director in realizing the vision of the institution.
- Responsible for planning and organizing events in order to meet planned targets.
- Assist with the formulation of strategies and programmes to increase productivity and sustainability and create and deliver presentations on specific programmes and projects.
- Monitor overall staff activities to ensure conformity with budgetary allocation.
- Ensure appropriate usage of office equipment and supplies to avoid wastage.
- Any other duties that may be required.