- The Administrator or Secretary will take care of day to day operations of the office.
- He or She will perform other duties to be assigned by the Board as and when the need arises.
- Book meetings and schedule events
- Order office stationery and supplies
Maintain internal databases
- Keep employee records (physical and digital)
- Maintain a filing system for data on customers and external partners
Distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Prepare regular reports and presentations
- Organize, store and print company documents as needed
Answer and redirect phone calls
- Handle queries from managers and employees
- Update office policies and ensure compliance with them