- Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Organize travel arrangements for senior managers
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Resolve administrative problems
- Answer telephone calls and pass them on
- Greet and assist visitors to the office
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an HND
- Should have secretarial experience /attended secretarial school
Location: Teshie, Greater Accra