A Reputable Company located at East Legon is looking for an Administrative Assistant. The selected applicant will be responsible for providing administrative work and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations. The incumbent will also be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the CEO’s office.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage day-to-day operations of the CEO’s office
- Providing administrative assistance to the CEO
- Receiving and filing all correspondence to the CEO’s office
- Receiving and welcoming all visitors of the CEO
- Setting up and managing the CEO’s meetings
- Managing the CEO’s diary and appointments
- Assisting with research and preparing presentations as and when required
- Provide administrative support to ensure that operations are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Typing correspondence, reports and other documents as and when needed
- Taking minutes at meetings and ensuring the necessary circulations are carried out in good time (after approval has been sought)
- Performing general clerical duties including but not limited to photocopying, scanning and mailing.
- Filing and retrieving organisational documents, records and reports.
- Assisting internal and external customers
- Performing monthly stock takes of office supplies (stationery and toiletries)
- Purchasing office supplies (stationery and toiletries)
- Maintaining accurate records and ensuring timely payment of utility bills
- Scheduling and ensuring regular servicing of company vehicles
- Ensure timely renewal of vehicle insurance and roadworthy of company vehicles
- Maintaining office equipment and furniture
- Coordinating dispatch and delivery activities
- Performing other duties as assigned.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- An HND in Secretaryship and Management Studies or a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Social Sciences
- 2 to 3 years of hands-on administrative support experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good research skills
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Tact and diplomacy
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
APPLICANTS LIVING IN AND AROUND EAST LEGON AND ADJIRINGANOR ARE PREFERRED.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.