The Administrative Assistant shall be responsible for:
- All administrative documentation control.
- Assisting in the updating of administrative records, policies and procedures.
- Handling of office tasks, such as filing, typing of letters, memos, and taking minutes of meetings as well as preparing presentations if necessary.
- Receiving and directing phone calls, arranging meetings and handling communications between management and other parties as required.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking of flights, arranging of transportation, hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Maintaining polite and professional communication via phone and email with customers and partners.
- Updating of rosters for administrative shift staff.
- Receiving and dispatching of packages.
- Office supplies inventory management.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
EDUCATION: Diploma or degree in related field preferred.
EXPERIENCE: 3 years prior administrative experience.
OTHERS: Excellent IT and communications skills
Patient, hard-working and focused.
Attention to details and interpersonal skills essential.
Accommodation provided if residing outside the district.
Renumeration is based on qualifications and experience.
Applications should send CVs and cover letter by the 15/03/2020