Chale Foundation is an NGO that seeks to make healthcare more accessible to the vulnerable and marginalized in society .
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra
- Day to Day Administration of office.
- Write proposals to funding agencies.
- Raise funds for implementation of projects.
- Recruit Volunteer medics and other volunteers.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Manage Social media presence.
- Track and analyze projects’ performance, expenditures, procurement and report about any possible or current blockers, risks, overflows, deficits.
- Collect management requirements and transform it into projects pipeline.
- Work with resource management on resource planning, availability and allocation according to projects.
- Based on provided scope and requirements translate them into tasks, schedule and assign tasks.
- Work with team on project work to keep project going according to schedule.
- Communicate to the management changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs.
- Track and analyze project performance, cost performance, schedule and report to the management on the changes project scope, project schedule, and project costs, being able to suggest the improvements to all the above.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Participate in team’s performance reviews.
- Perform quality assurance.
- Close project and documentation, pass project deliverables to operations.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s or HND
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well with large and diverse teams
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience with task scheduling and resource assignment
- Experience with project management practices and tools to create, manage, and track project performance, cost, verify scope.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills Experienced user of MS Office tool set (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)