Directly Accountable to: CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, DELFT IMAGING SYSTEMS (DIS)
Directly Supervises: NONE
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Make daily journal entries in company’s financial software
• Prepare monthly reconciliation reports and submit to Chief Financial Officer of DIS
• Perform weekly and monthly stock reconciliation
• Keep salary administration up-to-date
• Prepare pro-forma and invoices for customers
• Follow up on payments and withholding tax issues
• Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
• Process all approved vendor payments and keep record in Dropbox
• Manage the petty cash account and submit weekly reports to Managing Director and monthly reports to Chief Financial Officer, DIS
• Manage basic financial record such as expense claims, staff allowances and transportation expenditure and prepare financial reports.
• Investigate and resolve financial customer queries.
• Comply with Universal Delft Limited policies and procedures
• Perform any other function/task as and when assigned by Chief Financial Officer, DIS or Managing Director.
• HND in Accounting, Finance, Business or a related field
• A Professional or Bachelors’ degree in Accounting (ACCA, ICA, CIMA)
• Knowledge of the principles, procedures, and techniques of accounting.
• Knowledge and good understanding of Ghana’s tax laws including CIT, VAT, WHT, PAYE, SSNIT, Pension, etc.
• Ability to effectively use Accounting ERP Software
• Ability to perform compensation and benefits calculations for administration
• Ability to prepare financial reports.
• Proficiency in MS Office package especially Excel and online banking systems
• Ability to provide effective and timely information orally, in writing and non-verbally both upward and downward through the company communication channels. This includes presentation skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively over the phone, in writing and in person with external stakeholders (i.e. customers)
• Ability to develop and nurture relationships
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision as well as within a team and take initiative.
• Ability to plan, highly organized and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Strong interpersonal and time management skills.
• High level of integrity – truthful, trustworthy and reliable.
• Minimum of four (4) years’ Accounting and/or Financial management
• Experience in Accounts payable or receivable is preferred