Job Title: Admin Intern
Location: Accra, Ghana
Commitment: 3 Months with Possible Extension
Start Date: As soon as possible
Reach for Change is a non-profit organization that supports social entrepreneurs who are solving the most pressing issues facing children and youth in 17 countries worldwide. It runs innovation competitions, accelerators, and incubators that unleash the power of entrepreneurship and innovation to create a better world for children. In Africa, Reach for Change also focuses on women’s empowerment as a fundamental catalyst for driving change in children's lives. Reach for Change first launched its African operations in Ghana in 2012 and has since expanded into Senegal, Chad, Ethiopia, DR Congo, Rwanda, and Tanzania, where it has supported the development of more than 300 social entrepreneurs and impacted the lives of over 1 million children.
The Africa Regional office seeks an Admin Intern who brings a combination of positive and can-do attitude towards work, and a desire for continuous improvement. Based in Accra, Ghana and reporting to the Global HR & Admin Officer, the Admin intern will handle a wide range of important duties
- Support day to day admin and operations tasks
- Assist with team travel arrangements
- Assist with storeroom management, inventory keeping, Tally card management and concierge services for the office.
- Support with maintaining up to date certificates with all regulatory bodies; Registrar General’s Department, etc
- Support with the regional procurement process including solicitation, bid analysis, etc.
- Support with managing the Internet and utility services for the office
- Support with management of online and offline filing system
- Any other duties assigned
Qualification and Requirements
- Applicants should be degree holders.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are very essential to this position.
- Must have strong Can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn and be coached
- Strong sense of dedication
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of French is an added advantage.