Betonsa Ghana Limited seeks the services of an Accounts Officer
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra
• Review of Imprest vouchers
• Prepare cheque vouchers and cheques for payment to vendors.
• Ensure the payment of approved cheques to respective Vendors/Payees
• Ensure the completeness of supporting documents of all paid cheque and cash vouchers.
• Ensure that all vouchers/documentations are properly filled
• Vouching of all programme advance retirements and supporting documents.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly reconciliation statements.
• Updating of the various cash books.
• Enter data into QuickBooks Accounting Software.
• Vouching and verification of inventory and stores documents on a monthly basis.
• Assist with stock taking on a quarterly basis.
• Assist in the preparation of end of year financial statements.
• Perform any other finance and administrative duties as directed.
Qualification and Requirements
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Commerce
• At least (2) years post National Service experience.
• Good knowledge of MS Office Package (Ms Office, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint).
• Good writing and presentation skills.
• The ability to quickly aptly analyze and carry out instructions.
• High levels of integrity and Ethic
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Ability to work well in teams and independently
• Organizational skills and attention to details.